Samsung smart tv and wifi
Brian Gaff (Sofa)
2021-11-10 07:43:37 UTC
Every so often my Samsung tv of last years vintage will come on and have no
alexa or streaming capabilities. No matter how many times you try, the only
way to reconnect is to pull out the mains plug for a minute or so, then plug
it in and switch it on. After a good deal of thinking about its navel, the
smart features then work. I'm almost ready to put in a network cable, since
its so close to the router that wifi signal strength should not be an issue,
even with interference from other local routers, I'd have thought.
I just wondered if anyone else had seen this.
Brian
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
***@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
Andy Burns
2021-11-10 08:06:13 UTC
Post by Brian Gaff (Sofa)
I'm almost ready to put in a network cable, since
its so close to the router that wifi signal strength should not be an issue,
even with interference from other local routers, I'd have thought.
I just wondered if anyone else had seen this.
I was going to say yes, but not very often. However I just turned on my Samsung
series 5 and looked under network status, which showed no IP addr, during the
time I've taken to write this, it has connected. If it's nearby you've got
nothing to lose by adding an ethernet cable.